Aquinas admits students who are willing to follow the Aquinas mission and vision. We evaluate the whole student during the acceptance process to be sure he/she will gain academic, personal, and social/emotional success in the rigorous program offered by the school.
Admission is based on the following criteria:
- Grades from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s) as well as satisfactory and approved attendance and discipline records from previous school(s).
- HSPT scores (Incoming Freshmen) and Renaissance STAR scores. If an incoming Freshman has taken the HSPT at another school, please have the information forwarded to our Admissions office. Incoming Freshmen who have not taken the placement exam must contact the school office for more information on placement for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Standardized test scores from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s).
- Recommendations (evaluations) from administrators who know the applicant well.
- Alignment with the Aquinas High School mission and vision.
The schools of the Diocese of San Bernardino admit students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the respective schools. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, and athletic and other school administered programs.