Aquinas admits students whose ability and previous general record indicates the probability of academic success in the program of studies offered by the school. Admission is based on the following criteria:
- Grades from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s) as well as satisfactory and approved attendance and discipline records from previous school(s).
- Standardized mental ability and/or achievement test scores from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s).
- Recommendations (evaluations) from administrators who know the applicant well.
- Openness to value-centered education and formation of the whole person - intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- *HSPT scores (Incoming Freshmen) and Renaissance STAR scores. If an incoming Freshmen has taken the HSPT exam at another school, please have the information forwarded to our Admissions office. Incoming Freshmen who have not taken the placement exam must contact the school office for more information on placement for the 2023-2024 school year.
The schools of the Diocese of San Bernardino admit students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the respective schools. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, and athletic and other school administered programs.