Aquinas admits students whose ability and previous general record indicates the probability of academic success in the program of studies offered by the school. Admission is based on the following criteria:
- Grades from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s) as well assatisfactory and approved attendance and discipline records from previous school(s).
- Standardized mental ability and/or achievement test scores.
- Recommendations (evaluations) from teachers and administrators who know the applicant well, personal recommendations from the applicant's parents, activity moderators, coaches, and/or pastors are also welcome. Please give these recommendations to the Principal of that partner school. If you are a student of another school outside the Diocese, please send in the recommendations to "Director of Admissions" at Aquinas High School.
- Results of the first placement exam will be given at Results Night February 10th.
- Openness to value-centered education and formation of the whole person -
- intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
Incoming freshmen who have not taken the placement exam must contact the school office for more information on placement for the 2015-2016 school year. If you have take the STS exam at another school, you can have the information forwarded to our Admissions office.
Tuition and Fees for the 2016-2017 school year are as follows:
Registration Fee*: $350
Assessment Fee*: $350
Technology Fee*: $300
Fundraising Obligation: $400 per family ($100 per quarter)
Scrip Obligation: $200 per family
Athletic and Transportation Fee: $450
* required fee
The schools of the Diocese of San Bernardino admit students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the respective schools. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, and athletic and other school administered programs.