Freshmen (9th grade)
Aquinas admits students whose ability and previous general record indicates the probability of academic success in the program of studies offered by the school. Admission is based on the following criteria:
- Grades from the applicant's present and/or previous school(s) as well as satisfactory and approved attendance and discipline records from previous school(s).
- Standardized mental ability and/or achievement test scores.
- Recommendations (evaluations) from teachers and administrators who know the applicant well, personal recommendations from the applicant's parents, activity moderators, coaches, and/or pastors are also welcome. Please give these recommendations to the Principal of that partner school. If you are a student of another school outside the Diocese, please send in the recommendations to "Director of Admissions" at Aquinas High School.
- High School Placement Test results.
- Openness to value-centered education and formation of the whole person - intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
The schools of the Diocese of San Bernardino admit students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the respective schools. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, and athletic and other school administered programs.